Does the Scribble Technique Work?
A student’s experience of the scribble technique recalled over 90% of revised information…
I asked a student to use the Scribble Technique to learn a few pages in her Biology textbook then explain the information back to me from memory. Here’s a snippet of what happened…
– Annie was able to recall over 90% of the information on each page
– She learnt the information the day before
Now imagine if Annie used this technique to cover her entire textbook then did a past paper under timed conditions – what would she get?
That’s exactly what I did after failing my first year of A-levels. I was so annoyed at myself for failing, that I learned around 20 pages in my Biology textbook each day for around 30 consecutive days.
Then I stopped!
I didn’t touch the subject for months and assumed I had forgotten all the content, until out of nowhere, my teacher surprised the class with a mock exam and achieved the highest mark in the class; 63%. Guess what the 2nd highest mark in the class? 43%
From then on, I knew that the scribble technique worked, and I was able to cover entire syllabuses 2-3x faster than my school because of it.
What other proof do you have that the Scribble Technique works?
– After retaking all my exams, I turned DDDU into straight As and got into UCL.
– I used the scribble technique all the way through university and secured a first, and an award by the dean of students for achieving one of the highest degree scores in my year group.
– Ever since I published this technique in my books How to ACE Your GCSEs & A-Levels, thousands of students have used it to secure top grades. Many of the students who reviewed my books mention the technique and how it helped them.
Want to nail your exams?
Our Supported Self-Study programme will help you beat the system and dominate exams. To find out more, contact us using the form below.